Ride at Queensland Raceway for your chance to win a Suzuki GSXR1000!
You could ride away from Queensland Raceway on a brand-new Suzuki GSXR1000 if you enter one of our Moto Ride Days.
All entrants for a QR Moto Ride Day are automatically put into the draw to win the bike and the more times you ride, the more chances you get to win.
You’ll need to be registered for and at the track for our last QR Moto Ride Day in 2022 to be eligible for the prize.
One lucky QR Moto Ride Days customer will win!
Terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
QR Moto Ride Days | Queensland Raceway Suzuki GSXR1000 giveaway
1) Entry to QR Moto Ride Days is accessed through the Queensland Raceway website (qldraceways.com.au). Your registration to an QR Moto Ride Day event held at the Queensland Raceway and participation in that event forms part of your entry to this competition. Multiple entries can be made per person – each event registered for and attended is counted as an entry. To make sure your entry is valid please ensure your information stored on your registered account is correct.
2) Contact information, such as name and email address may be shared with third parties for marketing purposes, and you agree that Queensland Raceway can share that information.
3) At times you may be contacted about special events or offers, and you will be subscribed to the Queensland Raceway newsletter. If you don’t want to receive these offers, please contact the Queensland Raceway office on email@example.com
5) Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept these conditions.
6) The Promoter is Queensland Raceway Operations Pty Ltd, ABN: 11 656 244 843 Champions Way Willowbank 4306, Phone: 07 5461 9100, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Entry is only open only to Australian residents only who fulfil the entry requirements, except directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, prize suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
8) The competition period for the QR Moto Ride Day Giveaway begins on 13/2/22 at 8:00am AEST at 8:00am AEST and closes 18/12/22 at 17:00 AEST. Any change to the competition’s closing date will be notified on the Queensland Raceway website.
9) The winning entry will be selected at random from all valid entrants within 24 hours of the date that the competition is closed. An entry will be drawn at Queensland Raceway offices at 133 Champions Way Willowbank 4306. The winning entry will be selected from a random draw. If the prize is not claimed by the winner within four weeks, a redraw will take place at the offices of Queensland Raceway. The winner’s name will be published on Queensland Raceway website and Facebook page and the QR Moto Ride Day Facebook page. The winner will also be notified by phone and by email (using the contact details supplied on the winner’s QR Moto Ride Day entry form).
10) The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
11) Entries will be reviewed by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Entries may be accepted or rejected at the Promoter’s absolute discretion. Entries deemed to not comply with these conditions of entry will be deemed invalid and the entrant will not be eligible to win the prize.
12) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, transmission interruption, communications failure, or any technical difficulties or periods of unavailability of the entry mechanism during the Promotion Period. The Promoter has no control over networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
13) The prize is a new 2022 Suzuki GSXR1000. This prize is valued at approximately $24,999, as at the commencement date of this competition. The prize however excludes any and all on-road costs, registration fees, registration duty and insurances (including any compulsory third party insurance), and the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall be solely responsible for these costs. Ongoing service and maintenance is the sole responsibility of the winner.
14) The total value in prizes is approximately $24,999.
15) Prize delivery may be delayed or determined by government regulations and restrictions regarding workplaces and movement. The Promoter and partners will do their best to ensure prizes are delivered promptly. Further, all prizes are subject to the conditions imposed by the Promoter’s partners (including in respect of the giving of any warranties).
16) Prize delivery will occur at Queensland Raceway, and it is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize from Queensland Raceway at the date and time as nominated by the Promoter.
17) The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign any relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter (or its associated agencies/companies or partners) deem necessary, and to provide proof of identity and proof of residency in order to claim a prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, or refuses to sign any relevant forms or agreements, or if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner, that winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In the event, for any reason, a winner does not claim the prize at the time (and in the manner) stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter is not liable for a winner who does not claim their prize at the time (and in the manner) stipulated by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
18) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, stolen or damaged prizes once they have been received.
19) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
20) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21) If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries but subject to regulatory approval.
22) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax (including GST) or duty implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought prior to acceptance of any prize.
23) All entries become the property of the Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter and its partners – partners may use the entrant’s names, email addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
24) The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. All Opt in entries consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoters and partners database and the Promoter may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. All opt-in entries consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter.