In the interest of safety for our competitors, spectators and staff we have decided to postpone QRDC Round 1.

There has been a deluge of rain in the last 48 hours, with many roads shut and advice not to travel unless necessary, it is not feasible for QRDC Round 1 to go ahead this weekend.

We will advise of new dates for the first round of QRDC in the coming days.

Stay safe!