As SE QLD & Northern NSW have been affected immensely by the weather & flooding, with possibly more to come we have made the decision to re-schedule Autumn Drift Matsuri to the weekend of 26th & 27th March.

This was not any easy decision, but many factors play a part. We understand many entrants cannot make the trip due to road closures & flooding, with also many dealing with the aftermath of the damage themselves. The track itself is dry, however the in-field is extremely soft & is in no condition to handle vehicles going off track. We won't risk damage to the venue, but more importantly damage to your vehicles from track set-up.

All driver & spectator tickets purchased will be automatically transferred to the new date.

Drivers still have the opportunity to sell their entry if they can no longer make it, we have decided to waive the transfer fee to make the process easier for you. Currently we have no waitlist, once you have a buyer please contact us to complete the transfer. Transfers must be confirmed with QR by the 20th March. If these options do not work in your extreme circumstances, further action can be taken by approval from Queensland Raceway. Please contact us at admin@qldraceways.com.au

We have made this decision with our customers in mind. Our staff are also affected by the floods, we ask for your patience & kindness while we work through any requests. Be safe out there, we will see you in 25 days.

❤